WE ARE PROUD OF OUR SCHOOL!
Clarkdale-Jerome Elementary School District is a small, one-school district serving kindergarten – 8th grade students and located in the heart of Clarkdale, AZ. Parents, families, and community are a valued part of our students’ education and are always welcome.
We strive to achieve high academic excellence for every student, to cultivate personal accountability for all, and to always encourage and support citizenship and respect.
Clarkdale-Jerome School offers:
- Small school (about 475 students)
- Average class size-to-teacher ratio is 25:1
- Kindergarten (full-day) - 8th Grade
- Diverse student body (Hispanic, Native American)
- Average teaching experience is 15 years
- Services for students with special needs and English Language Learners
- Social, emotional, and safety support with on-campus School Counselor and School Resource Officer
- Music and art classes
- Athletic programs (volleyball, cross-country, golf, boys’/girls’ basketball, baseball, softball, co-ed soccer, co-ed track)
- Gifted program including a Gifted Academy after-school program
- After-school tutoring, experiential learning and extracurricular activities
…and we earned a "B"
for the 2018-19 AZ A-F School Letter Grade achievement profile!
The Arizona Department of Education provides a "report card" for each school in the state based on its population, enrollment, teacher qualifications and more.
Visit ADE's Report Card for Clarkdale-Jerome School here
ADE Report Card -- Clarkdale-Jerome School
When we say
“Every Student, Every Day, Preparing for Tomorrow”
we mean it!