PARENTAL RIGHTS POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Recent Arizona legislation requires school districts to notify parents and families of their rights and what they can access from the school district.
At Clarkdale-Jerome School, we want to be open and transparent about what this new legislation means and have outlined specific protocols.
- CJSD Parental Rights Policies and Procedures
- Arizona Dept. of Education Parental Rights Handbook
- CJSD Visitors to Schools Policy KI-E
- CJSD Parental Bill of Rights Policy KB-EB
Please contact Supt. Matt Schumacher with any questions you may have.
We are pleased to notify you that in accordance with the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), you have the right to request information
regarding the professional qualifications of your child’s teacher. Specifically, you may request the following:
- Whether the teacher has met State qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher
- Whether the teacher is teaching under emergency or substitute status.
- The baccalaureate degree major of the teacher and any other graduate certification or degree held by the teacher, and the
field of discipline of the certification or degree.
- Whether the child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
If you would like to view this information, it will be available at the Clarkdale-Jerome School District Administration Office located at 1615 E. Main Street, Clarkdale, AZ 86324. Should you have any questions, please contact Kris Fuchs at (928) 634-5035 for assistance.