ENROLLMENT, IMMUNIZATIONS & TRANSPORTATION
Thank you for your interest in registering your child with Clarkdale-Jerome School! You can enroll online or in-person at the school office.
Use the GREEN button below to enroll your NEW student.
If you have a RETURNING student, you can update enrollment information online below with the YELLOW button.
The required enrollment documents are also listed below.
Please contact School Secretary Gina Enriquez at (928) 634-5035 if you have any questions or need further clarification.
Required Enrollment Documents
To register your child in the Clarkdale-Jerome Elementary School District for the first time, you will need:
- A certified copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Current immunization records (see below)
- Proof of residency
- Parents or guardians must provide child custody papers if both parents do not have equal rights. Otherwise, we will extend equal rights to both parents.
Schools may not admit students without current immunizations (A.R.S. 15-843). Please visit the Arizona Department of Health Services to view the current immunization requirements for each grade level.
Kindergarten and First Grade Age Requirements
For admission to Kindergarten, your child must be five (5) years of age prior to September 1 of the current school year. Your child must be six (6) years old prior to September 1 of the current school year for admission to First Grade.
In accordance with our open enrollment policy, students residing out-of-district can only be accepted space available basis. If a grade level is full or if a special program is at capacity, students will be placed on a waiting list until a space opens. We annually estimate how much excess capacity may exist and thus require an annual application for out-of-district students.
Clarkdale-Jerome School provides bus transportation to and from school as follows:
● Students who are residents within the school attendance area and live outside a one (1) mile radius of the school where safe routes to school are not available.
● Student with disabilities who require transportation, as indicated in their respective individual education programs.
The current Bus Schedule are available at Bus schedules 2020-2021.
Option Student Insurance
Clarkdale-Jerome School offers optional student insurance that you can purchase for your child. Please click on the following link for information on prices and enrollment instructions.