CLARKDALE-JEROME SCHOOL DISTRICT'S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Clarkdale-Jerome School office will be available Monday - Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Check in at the Office window for service
Please call us during those times with any questions you might have.
We want to support you in as many ways as we can. Click on links below for important resources and information:
SCHOOL MEALS AVAILABLE
Beginning Monday, August 10th and anytime the school is not available for In-Person Learning, we will offer "grab n go" breakfasts and lunches at 7:30-11:00 am, Monday - Friday.
UP-TO-DATE COVID-19 INFORMATION
ECONOMIC SERVICES AND BENEFITS
- Arizona Office of Economic Security Unemployment and social services programs
- U.S. Social Security Administration
HEALTH AND COUNSELING RESOURCES
- Yavapai County Community Health Services
- COVID-19 Research and Information Guide
- Emotional Well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Spectrum Healthcare Group for whole health services (primary care, behavioral health, pediatrics, and psychiatry), regardless of pay source
- Open Counseling for publicly-funded mental health care in Arizona
INFORMATION FROM SERVICE AGENCIES
FOOD BANKS AND FAMILY RESOURCES
- Old Town Mission
- Mountain View United Methodist Church
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- Sedona Community Food Bank
- Rising Hope Food Pantry
- Manzanita Food Outreach
- Verde Community Church
- Verde Valley Christian Church
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul Society, Cottonwood AZ 928-634-9625 (no website)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Helping Children Cope
- Internet Provider Support Click here for a list of COVID-19 offers from network providers for students. Check back regularly for updates.
- Utility Assistance Click here for information on preventing utilities turn-off during the pandemic
- Utility Assistance in Spanish Click here for information on preventing utilities turn-off during the pandemic IN SPANISH